- Before you wear Rudraksha for the very first time, it must be empowered and blessed by chanting the definite mantra, practicing the prayers and ceremonial rites for its beatification.
- Always keep your Rudraksha oiled. Once you will be done with the regular cleaning, oil the bead and treat it by incense. It is the utmost importance, majorly when not utilizing the bead for some time or storing it for some duration.
- Always wear Rudraksha seed around your neck in gold or silver or thread. Never wear it in the bracelet form.
- Always make sure you keep your Rudraksha clean. Dirt and dust can settle in bead’s pores. Clean these as often as possible with something with fine bristles, soft. In case thread becomes worn out or dirty, moderate it.
- After washing, clean your Rudraksha with some sacred holy water. This supports to maintain its sanctity.
- Women should not wear Rudraksha during their menstrual cycle.
- Don’t wear Rudraksha while doing sex.
- One should not wear Rudraksha even while attending nature’s call.
Tuesday, 11 December 2012
How Can You Get Maximum Benefits From Rudraksha?
Once you have succeeded to get a high quality, energized, and empowered Rudraksha, it is of high importance, which you take specific precautions in sense to get the highest benefits from it and balance its holiness.