Sunday, 24 February 2013
Spatik Ling to be worshipped during Shiv ratri
Sphatik Linga is a must for Maha shivaratri Pooja, we have spadik linga in sizes from 1 inch onwards, contact at firstname.lastname@example.org with your exact requirement and we will send it to you for your pooja.
Puja of Shivlingam
After having a bath and with pure mind and soul you can do the worship in a calm place or the place meant for worship and prayer. If you have a separate place for worship it is highly good.
1. Panch Amrit(Milk, Ghee,Curd,Sugar, honey) and also gangajal water should be offered to the Linga.
2. Sandal wood paste or chandan must be offered to the Spatika Ling
3. The Sadhak or worshipper must keep in mind the particular mantra while performing the puja. One should take flowers in both hands and offer the Shivling while reciting the mantra. If your Guru or Master have advised to chant loudly you may do the same.
4. Rice and flowers should be offered.
5. Incense sticks and diya or lamp must be lit with the chanting of the mantra.
6. Fruits, betel nuts and betel leaves are to be offered. If they not available dry fruits can be too offered.
7. Start chanting shiva Mantra or shiva panchakshari mantra should be chanted for minimum of 27 times and can be 54, 108 times also. More the chanting much more the effective. “Om Namah Shivaya” chanting gives big time betterment in life. Both in spiritual and Material Life.
In spite of the above, we request you to take advice of your Female or Male Guru, Master or your spiritual guide for the Puja Method.
Real original Spatika lingam available with us for your pooja, contact email@example.com